- To research on the given topic and gather information
- Write and proofread copy for various products and brands
- Ability to understand the brief and deliver within stipulated timelines
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use search engine
- optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience using WordPress.
- Proficiency with computers, especially use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate :
Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Question(s) :
- Have you thoroughly gone through the JD?
- Are you ok with the salary range mentioned for this job?
- Mention the number of years of your work experience?
- This is a work from office position. Are you willing to relocate to Hyderabad and work from office?
- How soon can you join?
Content writing : 1 year (Preferred)